INDIVIDUAL LEARNING PLAN (ILP)
PERSONALISED EDUCATION PROGRAM (PLP)
MINI KIT FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHERS
EDITABLE DOCUMENTS OVER 20+ PAGES
You can also find templates for Primary Education and Secondary Education in store as well as our Parental IEP Support Kit.
This is a mini Kit for EYLF teachers who have some experience with IEP development and would like some more educational tools to use for their students with special needs.
The documents are completely editable (word document) to suit your needs and strategies for your students.
It includes a record for all formal information, medical history, area for goals and strategies and matching evaluation template.
- 1 x landscape 7 page IEP/ILP/PLP Template (word document)
- 1 x portrait 8 page IEP/ILP/PLP template (word document)
- Teacher Referral Form - if you feel a student requires learning support
- 1 x Curriculum Differentation Record for IEP
- 1 x IEP Evaluation of Goals and Strategies for IEP
- Set of 4 highly details INFOGRAPHICS that provide guidance and support when setting up IEP Goals, IEP Evaluations & Strategies, IEP Meetings, Personalised Strategies,
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals Poster (clip art by RebeccaB Designs)
- Teacher Referral Form (should you suspect a student needs a review by school learning support)
- IEP Evaluation Form for when you review the IEP
- License to use in your own class each year
You are purchasing the license for one classroom teacher to use with your special needs students. Each teacher is required to purchase their own copy of this product which includes the license.
You must download your digial file and store in a permanent storage location like a USB stick or external hard drive or computer.
Follow our Facebook page to receive notification of new publications.
We have just released our IEP FULL Kit which will equip you with the right tools and documents to navigate the IEP development and implementing process from start to finish. It is also a great resource to give parents to help them participate with confidence in the IEP/ILP/PLP process. This Kit can be used to help educate parents about the process of IEP in your school and support them in a very personable way (print out and put in folder for the parent with the child's name on the front).
Early Childhood IEP-ILP Template Mini Kit
This is a digial downlaod you are purchasing containing PDFs and word document files so please make sure you have the correct software to open these files.
This Early Childhood Mini Kit is designed for teachers who have some experience with IEP development and would like so more educational tools like curriculum differentation forms, students IEP intake forms, info graphics to help with planning and evaluation forms for meetings.
This is the ideal kit to further develop your skills as a ECT if you have students with special needs. We also have the complete IEP Kit should you want full support for setting up an IEP - check in store.