Teacher Training with Rachel Mac
The Ultimate Teacher Organisation Kit
FREE SNEAK PEAK INSIDE...
1. How To Set Up Your Teacher Folders
In my experience, I have found it most effective to have 3 teacher folders.
1. Teacher Organisation (my teacher life)
2. Class Curriculum
3. Assessment & Reporting
The Teacher Organisation Kit is packed with tools and documents to help you plan your teacher life and be at your best!
Latest to be released are:
53. The Arts Yearly Overview
54. Weekly Timetable #2
55. Classroom Organisation (x2)
56. Classroom Policies Overview
58. Keep Your Inspiration Tank Full - purpose planner (pink)
59. Assessment Overview
60. Planning Tool (6 steps)
61. Planning Tools (open framework)
62. EYLF Weekly Planner (NQS allocated)
63. EYLF Weekly Planner (blank)
64. Parent Teacher Interview (event planner)
65. Parent Teacher Template (individual sheet)
66. Planning Tool (8 steps) separate file
67. Classroom Organisation - outlining structure & teacher pedagogy (x2)
68. Unit Planning Templates (includes checklist for general capabilities in a few versions - separate file and editable)
69. Standard Elaborations + Task-Specific Elaborations Templates (multiple versions included and all editable - separate file)
70. Student - Teacher Conference Strategy Framework (BRAND NEW + PD option)
71. Story Map Templates 1, 2 + 3 (for grades Prep to year 6)
*Note: some templates listed include more than 1 so the kit is closer to over 85 teaching templates / documents
SNEAK PEAK INSIDE THIS GROWING TEACHERS KIT...
Quick video from inside the kit so you can see before you purchase, should you decide to go ahead.
The Teacher Organisation Kit has over 70+ tools and documents to help you plan your teacher life and be at your best!
FULL LIST OF DOCUMENT INCLUDED:
1. Personal Weekly Goal Planner
2. Weekly Timetable
3. Morning & Afternoon Organiser
4. Weekly Planner (x2)
5. Behaviour Management Planner
6. Calmness Planner
7. Intrinsic Motivation
8. Anxiety Management
9. My Classroom Culture
10. My Teacher Pedagogy
11. App Organiser
12. Website Organiser
13. Resource Support
14. Website Support
15. Yearly Curriculum Planner
16. English Yearly Overview
17. English Organiser
18. Yearly Spelling Organiser
19. Text Type Yearly Planner
20. Maths Yearly Overview
21. Number & Algebra Orgainser
22. Measurement & Geometry Organiser
23. Statistics & Probability Organiser
24. Blank Yearly Planner
25. Science Yearly Overview
26. Health Yearly Overview
27. Technologies Yearly Overview
28. Languages Yearly Overview
29. Humanities Yearly Overview
30. Blank Yearly Overview
31. Learning Areas Planner (lessons 1-5)
32. Learning Areas Planner (lessons 6-10)
33. Homework Planner
34. Literacy Weekly Planner
35. Literacy Stations Organiser
36. Literacy Rotations Planner
37. Numeracy Weekly Planner
38. Numeracy Stations Organiser
39. Numeracy Rotations Planner
40. Weekly Quote Planner
41. Student Reflection Organiser
42. Weekly PD Reflection
43. Yearly PD Planner
44. Password Organiser (teacher)
45. Student Password Organiser
46. Duty Planner
47. Staff Meeting Notes
48. Parent Communication Records
49. Student Parent Contact Details
50. Keep Your Inspiration Tank Full - weekly planner
51. Yearly Goal Planner
52. Lesson Planner
Those who purchase the kit also have access to any planner or
organisational tool I create in the future.
Simply download your file again to access the new tools!
You also get access to each Teacher Video I make for documents so you
can implement in your classroom with success and ease!
SAMPLES FROM TRAINING VIDEOS...
To help graduate and beginning teachers, here are 3 of the videos that are part of the KIT. I will be growing the kit and training page continually but hope you find these 3 videos helpful and provide you with some insight into the kit.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR WEEKLY PLANNER
In this video I share my own classroom weekly timetable that I have found to maximise learning and help me to be an effective teacher, meeting time criteria for the curriculum in literacy and maths.
I also show you how to set up a morning and afternoon routine to develop independent students + save you 50 minutes per week!
YOUR PURPOSE & GOALS
In this video I show you just how important it is to know your 'why' and setting your own goals (professionally & personally) and how you can use this to form the foundation of classroom culture in your classroom... forming the base of your behaviour management system.
HOW TO ORGANISE YOUR ASSESSMENTS WEEKLY & WHY...
I explain the value in timetabling an 'Assessment' session each week as an organisational strategy that will not only prove to be super valuable in saving you time, but show you how to professionally accountable in the area of assessment and reporting as an educator, as per the AITSL standards.
These are just 3 of the many teacher training videos that are part of the TEACHER ORANISATION KIT which are avilable to you immediately after you purchase. Access the training videos any time